Machine Operator - Welder - Assembler - General Labor
Full Job Description
Custom Hoists in Hayesville is seeking motivated individuals to join our team. We are looking for detail oriented and energetic associates to start with us full-time.
- General Labor
- Machine Operator
These positions perform a combination of production tasks under the guidance of a foreman and/or senior employee.
We’re are currently hiring for 2nd shift (2:30pm – 11pm) and 3rd shift (11pm - 6am).
Benefits include paid Holidays and Vacations.
Custom Hoists, Inc. is a leading supplier of telescopic and single stage hydraulic cylinders with manufacturing facilities in Hayesville, Ohio and Tianjin, China. Since 1973 we have partnered with our customers to design cylinders that work in robust applications such as: dump trucks and trailers, refuse trucks, airline support and service equipment, compactors, balers, mining equipment, oil and gas platforms and many more. We are a division of the Standex International Corporation, a diversified global manufacturing company based in Salem, New Hampshire.
Duties/Responsibilities, Core Knowledge:
- Perform work in a safe manner/follow all safety rules.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties: sweep, mop, trash, keeping work area clean.
- Maintain flexibility in job assignment.
- Meet or exceed daily production requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, effective team player, self-motivated, quick learner.
- Operating hoists to load and unload tubing into horizontal tank or machine.
- Transportation of tubing to other works areas by use of hand truck or 4-wheel cart.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and exert moderate to heavy physical effort with a minimum lifting requirement of 50 pounds.
- Physical functions include: pushing, pulling, bending, reaching, and lifting.
- Basic math skills.
- Acceptable background check.
- Must pass a drug screen.
- Able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Casual dress code
- Great work environment
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct deposit
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.28 - $21.12 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
All employees are required to wear masks
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place